Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Studio Calcio sneaks//September edition

Studio Calico September kits go up tomorrow (what?!) and I am giving you fair warning: get prepared for this kit. like, start clearing the scrap space. saving the pennies. doing fast finger exercises. and then set aside some time for when this good stuff arrives.

If only I had more time! Then there would be way more than 5 sneaks to show you. I'm not sure Poet Society bumps out Copper Mountain as my fave kit for the year so far, but it is certainly up there. Number 2 for sure. In any case, here are my sneak peeks. Remember---kits go live tomorrow at noon for subscribers and at midnight for everyone else :)
These first two are main only:

Next three are a mix of all the kits. I love a good mix ;)


There are a few chats going on tomorrow. Check out the message board for more buzz. Catch you there!

1 comment:

  1. Love your sneaks!! Especially #3 and #4!! Looking rad!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read and appreciate every one.